Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I know it's been a long time...

I know that it has been forever since I've had a chance to lay it all out. So here I am tonight pouring it all out to you, hoping that my heart heals sooner rather than later...

There are no words to describe just how difficult it is to raise a child who has ADHD, along with a combination of other disabilities. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever have children, then actually be blessed with them, and then deal with all of the heartache that comes along with raising them..

I have learned that there comes a time in my life that I have no choice other than to let my guard down and ask someone for the four letter magical word...H...E...L...P. How on earth did I allow myself to endure all of this stress...But then the answer is simple, I love my son. I love him when he screams at me because I didn't buy the right brand of hotdogs, I love him even when hits me, I love him even when he disapears and thinks he has done anything wrong by worrying me to death...I love him because that is what GOD has instilled in my heart. Forgiveness, not only for my son, but for myself as well.

I read that today, and it was as though he was reading the book to me because I can hear his voice in everyword I saw...I know I have done the right thing when he is putting his arms around me through his words....Thank you dear LORD for your kindness and forgivness..

No comments:

Post a Comment