Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where life takes us...

When I was a high school student, I remember having a project where we had to describe our future...I remember I had three kids, a husband, and an awesome carreer...I think I was a news reporter....LOL That was back when I was like 17 years old. Now here I am 32 years old and my life is nothing like I thought it was going to be.

I thought I met the love of my life years ago, only to find out that he didn't feel that way for me after having two beautiful children, hince...we divorced..That was one of the hardest things I have ever been through, but Everyday weither I say it out loud or not I'm thankful because that road lead me to Shawn and his children..

I am sooo in love with this man for everything he is, good and the not so good...LOL. We have been through so much together between our families, kids, and ourselves we are stronger as a couple than we ever have been before. Thank you Lord for giving me this wonderful life filled with love and happiness, and giving me a wonderful family and a safe loving enviorment to raise our children.

I am thankful Lord for my close family and friends who are my family because they help me get through all the tough times and give me positive direction which you have instilled in them to lead me in the right direction. I hope everyone really knows that everything happens in their life because there is a lesson to learn and something stronger to to gain having gone through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment