Friday, February 12, 2010

Costly entertainment.....from kids

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog...

I'm just going to dive right in...

I am a 32 year old mom and step mom of four kids total. With a husband ofcourse, and I run a daycare out of my home! I use to say that all of these kids were cheap entertainment, but really their entertainment costs their parents lots of money!!!

Here is a good example, one of my daycare kids decided to walk around her house with a plastic bag and collect all the toys they she and her siblings don't play with, when her mother asked her what she was doing, she said she was going to have a garage sale when the weather gets warmer.

Hmmm wonder what she will do witht he moeny!!LOL She said and I quote "I need to sell all of these toys so I can save enough money to buy a house so I can have my own bedroom that is connected to my own bathroom so I don't have to share my stuff anymore"

When I told her how many garage sales she would have to have, she simply laughed at me and said she didn't care, she would have as many garage sales as it takes to have her own bathroom! I couldn't stop laughing.....

I could sit here all day long and tell you all about these kids.. but really it's lunch time and I have to feed them and put them down for nap. I hope everyone has a good laugh today. And remember you can always get a freash start tomorrow no matter what happens today!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for a heart that pays attention to what they say...because they crack me up like you wouldn't believe!! Just this morning, the video-maker said "Mom. Your face looks freaky in the dark." When I asked how she could see it in the dark, she said "See? I know...right?!?!"
    ...???....
    Yeah...they keep me young...and crazy!

    Welcome to the blog, girlfriend! Glad to have you here.
    Bina

    ReplyDelete